Helping you break the sound barrier
You should suspect a hearing loss if you…
- Feel growing nervous tension, irritability, or fatigue from the effort to hear
- Are inclined to believe that ” everybody mumbles” or ” people don’t speak as clearly as they used to.”
- You find yourself straining to understand conversations in social settings or at work
- Find yourself watching people’s faces intently when you are listening.
- Have diabetes, heart, thyroid, circulation problems or a family history of hearing loss.
- Have reoccurring ear infections, constant ringing in the ears, or dizziness.
There are many other indicators or possible hearing loss. The list above provides examples of the most common signs.
At Professional Hearing Services, we provide a full range of audiological tests, evaluations and services. The only effective way to determine if you have significant hearing loss is to have your hearing tested at regular intervals. This ensures that even small changes can be detected and steps can be taken to reduce the risk of further deterioration of your hearing.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations including tests of hearing sensitivity, speech understanding, middle ear function, inner ear and auditory nerve function.
- Auditory processing evaluations for children and adults.
- Design, selection and fitting of hearing instruments and/or assistive listening devices.
- Design, selection, installation and monitoring of classroom amplification systems.
- Hearing conservation programs for industry
- Rehabilitation for auditory processing disorders
The only precise way to determine if you have a hearing loss is to have your hearing evaluated. Schedule a hearing evaluation today to protect one of your most valuable senses!